1. A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
2. The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.
3. A wedding dress is both an intimate and personal for a woman – it must reflect the personality and style of the bride.
4. Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.
5. Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility.