Panda Antivirus has been known for its capabilities to eradicate those dangerous viruses, spyware, malware and more threatening elements to your computers, laptops and tablets. Computers should be kept safe from such dangerous elements so that all the devices remain protected for long.
For fetching the best suggestions and tips on the same, the users can dial Panda Customer support phone number and take effective steps in safeguarding important files and documents. In this blog, we will see the ways to correct the Panda Antivirus Pro Error 10:
Symptoms of Error 10:-
- ‘Error 10’ appears and crashes the active program window.
- PC frequently crashes with Error 10 when running the same program.
- ‘Panda Antivirus Error 10’ is displayed.
- Windows runs abnormally and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically ‘freezes’ for a few seconds at a time.
These 10 error messages can appear while the program installation, while a Panda Security software program (like- Panda Antivirus Pro) is running, during the Windows startup/shutdown, with it even during the installation of the Windows OS. Keeping a track of when and where your 10 error comes up is a piece of information in troubleshooting the issue.
Causes of Error 10:-
- Error download or incomplete installation of Panda Antivirus Pro software.
- Error in Windows registry from a latest Panda Antivirus Pro-related software change, it can be an installation or uninstallation.
- Malware or Virus infection that has caused error in the Windows system files/Panda Antivirus Pro-related program files.
- Another program maliciously deleted Panda Antivirus Pro-related files
- Errors such as ‘Error 10’ can come up because of various factors, so it is essential that you troubleshoot the possible causes to prevent it from occurring again and again.
Here are some of the troubleshooting steps to correct your Error 10 problems. These troubleshooting steps get more difficult and time consuming with time, so we highly recommend performing them in the ascending order to restrict unnecessary time &effort.
The troubleshooting guidelines for each step are below:-
Step 1: Firstly, Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 10
Step 2: You can also conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
Step 3: It is important to clean out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup program
Step 4: Now, update Your PC Device Drivers
Step 5: Use Windows System Restore to ‘Undo’ the Recent System Changes
Step 6: Uninstall& Reinstall the Panda Antivirus Pro Program linked with Error 10
Step 7: Run Windows System File Checker (‘sfc /scannow’)
Step 8: Install all the available Windows Updates
Step 9: Lastly, you can perform a Clean Installation of Windows
If the steps are confusing and are a bit complex, you can dial Panda antivirus customer care phone number to keep the work going on a smoother track by letting all your problems fixed at the same time.