Minecraft is the leading sandbox game for exploring your ideas or imaginations and building whatever you want to make, but sometimes it is required to change its basic components to make the gaming experience more enjoyable. There are many “Mods” you can use to add the extra features, modifying tools and vary the gameplay experience, for example, the ‘Atum Mod’.
However, you can take expert help at the Minecraft support phone number that is best option to know more about its functionality. Here’re some easy steps help you to download and install Mod for Minecraft.
- At first, download and install the forge, which is a third-party application used for installing the mods. If you still have any concerns, you can directly talk to the experts at Minecraft customer service number.
- Now, download the ‘Atum’ mod from the Minecraft official website.
- Launch the Windows Explorer. Hit the ‘Alt’ key, and then click the ‘Tools’, followed by the ‘Folder Options.’
- Hit the ‘View’ button and check the bubble beside the ‘Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives’ link. Press ‘OK’.
- Click on the username and then the ‘AppData’ folder, twice. Again, click the ‘Roaming’ folder, twice. Note: in the case of any error, dial the Minecraft support phone number to avail instant support.
- Launch the ‘.minecraft’ folder and click the ‘Modes’ folder double time. Drag the .jar file into the folder and open the ‘Minecraft’.
- Make a gold scarab by merging one diamond and four gold bars. Make a sandstone portal and turn on the portal along with the scarab to teleport into Atum.
However, if you are unable to download and install it due to some issues, try to contact the skilled game experts at the mojang change password customer service number to fix the errors in time.